Need to get industrial 0-10V or 4-20mA signals from the field? If so, then this is your breakout board. Utilizing the 18 bit Microchip MCP3424 A/D and Microchip AD8220 differential amplifiers, this board will give you stable, 1% (or better) accuracy analog readings with the full protection offered by an industrialized front-end.
Easily interfaced over I2C, this board is designed for industrially-minded makers and prototypers.
Bonus: The physical layout looks just like the schematic for those who want to follow along at home.
- Prototyping industrial control systems
- Cost-effective industrialized and protected analog add-on for Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Quick deploy industrial data acquisition
- Educational environments
- 4x differential 4-20mA or 0-10VDC analog inputs (12-18 bit resolution, configurable)
- Isolation up to 30kV
- The MCP3424 A/D is compatible with both the Raspberry Pi and Arduino platforms
- Physical layout that follows the electrical schematic, allowing for educational opportunities
- Lots of test points!
The Analog Persistence is Open Source Hardware! Download the full KiCad project, complete with BOM, on our Github.