The Quince is a high density I/O module that gives the Arduino Mega 2560 45 industrial grade isolated inputs, along with built-in Ethernet communications (using the Wiznet 5500 Ethernet chip).
- Industrial data acquisition systems
- Home security or automation systems
- 45 isolated inputs rated at 2.5kV of protection for 1 minute
- Standard 72mm width profile fits in a variety of DIN rail PCB enclosure systems
- Onboard Ethernet based on the widely-supported WizNet W5500 Ethernet chip
- Screw terminated integrated headers with integrated wire protection
- Compatible with the Arduino Mega 2560 (Arduino not included)
The Analog Persistence is Open Source Hardware! Download the full KiCad project, complete with BOM, on our Github.